Fashion michael kors bags women’s are perennially present in the wardrobes and closets of women who love dressing up. Without these must-have items, you could never truly say you are a genuine fashionista. If you are a certified fashion fan, fashion handbags are a staple. For budding trendsetters in the ever glamorous and glitzy world of fashion and style, here are some of the basic guidelines you need to learn and understand about fashion and designer handbags.
The Brand Says It All
You need not shell out a fortune on designer handbags especially if you cannot afford it. These are accessories to accentuate and boost your style and not to create a big dent on your pocket. Nevertheless, it is imperative that you would be able to distinguish a Fendi from a Prada, or a Christian Dior from a Louis Vuitton if you really want to enter this realm.
Here are some of the loudest names in the world of designer fashion handbags today:
• Bottega Veneta. Established in 1966, this designer bag is of Italian origin and considered one of the top players in providing luxury leather bags. Although it doesn’t have any fancy logo, you would instantly know it is authentic Bottega Veneta through its elegant leather latticework.
• Christian Dior. This luxury handbag was originally designed and created for the most favourite princess of England, Princess Diana. Authentic Dior bags have quilted class handles with the “Dior” name on it. It comes in different fabrics and shapes and its authenticity is marked with the smaller letter D and the rest of the letters capitalized.
• Fendi. One of the top successful companies producing luxury and designer bags is this name which originally started out as a furrier. There are two round buckles with prongs bearing the Fendi logo showing its genuine version.
• Gucci. This is an established brand in the history of fashion handbags. Originating from Florence, Italy, Gucci expanded and opened a luggage store where it jumpstarted its classic handbag production. The signature logo print in monogram complete with the hardware and shiny buckle gives you the authentic version.
• Louis Vuitton. You could never be a complete and fulfilled fashion trendsetter in the world of luxury bags if you don’t own this brand. Starting in 1854, this historical name in luxury goods continues to be a top provider of designer handbags which come in different sizes and shapes.
Must-Own Handbags for Women
Every woman knows a handbag is not just something you use when you go to work, shop or attend an event. Handbags are extensions of you. There are myriads of handbags out there but you actually need just three to complete your wardrobe and fashion collection.
1. Cross-body bags. This is also referred to as your third arm. Sling the handbag with its extra-long strap on your arms or across your body and you have an instant free arm. You can haul your groceries, text and multi-task. This handbag type could vary in sizes from the most petite to bigger versions where you could fit a 7″ tablet or book.
2. Tote Bag. This is your ideal getaway bag with all its spaciousness and diverse design. It is a versatile handbag where you could fit almost everything.
3. Clutch. It may look impractical at first glance but this handbag is the best fashion trendsetter for formal parties and gatherings with usability guaranteed. Fit your chandelier earrings, cellular phone or other bare necessities and you are good to go.
Being into fashion requires you to have the essentials in your possession at all times, always ready to use and flaunt. Fashion handbags are a woman’s essentials. It not only gives you the place for your kits and necessities, but it boosts your fashion style as well.